A Recurring New Years Problem

Often, we hear the words "New Year, New Me" before, on or after New Year. This can be a promise to yourself to change your behavior, appearance or other things you might want to change for the better. These are otherwise also known as New Years Resolutions. But you may be asking, "What is your New Year's Resolution?". And I sadly have to say that I have no idea.

Usually, when a person makes a New Year's Resolution, they want to change a bad behavior of theirs, achieve a goal, or just make their own life better from what they have currently. However, because of my indecisiveness and my slight inability to be determined to do something that might be beneficial to me. I always say that I don't have a New Year's Resolution, each and every year.

Maybe I should just make improving upon my poor decision skills my New Year's Resolution. But I can't be to sure. I could try to be more focused on things, but I often drift away to something different within the first few hours of trying to start to do something.

Hopefully, One New Year's Day I will finally put my full focus and determination to a self-goal. But for now, I'll just be pondering, wondering on what my "New Year New Me" should ultimately be.

Will I ever find the answer? I guess time will tell.

Comments

  1. I am looking forward for the best version of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Really enjoyed your insights o. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To pave a path of greatness, the individuals decisions should be built upon seeking opportunities and self-faith"- Me
    Keep on striving, as an undetermined individual myself, I symphatize with yohr circumstance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment